- Removed bumper and grilled to access transmission cooler lines. Removed and replaced all transmission oil cooler lines. Re installed bumper and grille with new, client supplied, head lamp assemblies. Added fluid to recommended levels.
- Removed and replaced client supplied tail light assembly.
- Power steering hose – Remove & Replace –
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and road test vehicle.
- Install coolant flushing equipment. Flush and recover old coolant from system. Refill system with new coolant to proper freeze/boil protection. Check for proper thermostat operation. Road test vehicle.
Don D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2022