- Greased all available grease zerks.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Installed 7 way tested, confirmed all lights except tail lights work. Checked 4 way connector, same concern. Removed panel in cab to inspect fuses. Checked all fuses, found F2 107 max 20 amp fuse failed. Installed new fuse, retested for lights, still no function. Found F2 38 should have a 20 amp fuse, no fuse currently installed. Test with test fuse, lights worked. Recommend installing 20 amp maxi fuse, currently not in stock.
- Adjusted parking brake, found peddle travel improved. If client has further concerns, recommend parking brake inspection/ replacement.
- Drain transmission and remove pan. Inspect for debris. Adjust bands if needed. Renew filter and pan gasket. Found drain plug sealed with silicone, installed new drain plug Refill transmission to capacity. Road test vehicle.
Stephen P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2022