- Inspection found pitman arm and idler arm have moderate/ plus play. Recommend replacing both pitman and idler arm and completing a front end alignment.
- Unbolted steering gear box from frame and unbolted steering linkage to gear box. Removed and replaced pitman arm. Re installed gear box and all removed parts. Greased all grease zerks. Sent for alignment. Road tested.
- Removed and replaced idler arm.
- Completed front end alignment Inv # 13556
- Inspection found oil pressure sensor has a moderate leak. Recommend replacing to resolve leak.
- Cleaned area of signs of leak. Removed and replaced oil pressure sensor.
- Cleaned signs of oil leaks, road tested and rechecked for leaks. Inspection found oil pan gasket has moderate leak, recommend resealing oil pan.
- Removed lower cross member, right inner fender well and cleaned oil leak from exterior of oil pan. Removed lower oil pan, cleaned pan and mounting surfaces. Re installed lower oil pan with sealant, allowed to dry overnight. Re installed all removed parts. Removed and replaced oil filter and added new oil to recommended levels. Road tested and verified no leaks.
Larae G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/19/2022