- Removed front struts and installed leveling kit. Re installed front struts. Sent for alignment and road tested.
- Completed front end alignment for installation of leveling kit.
- Change engine oil and filter. Lube chassis. Visually inspect steering, suspension, exhaust, brakes and cooling system. Check all fluid levels and add as necessary. Cleaned air filter. Inspect condition of drive belts and hoses. Check all exterior lighting. Reset maintenance reminder if applicable.
- Drain transfer case and inspect for debris, refill with new fluid. Check linkage adjustment and for proper transfer case operation.
- Drain transmission and remove pan. Inspect for debris. Adjust bands if needed. Renew filter and pan gasket. Refill transmission to capacity. Road test vehicle.
Zach N. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/10/2021