CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-01T21:59:10+00:002017 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-01T21:59:10+00:00
- Found factory tack bar mount torn off of rear axle housing tube. Recommend repairing and reinforcing with welding. Upper track bar bracket to lift on left side of differential is missing a bolt and one bolt has backed out. Recommend replacing missing hardware and securing. Rear tires rub on sway bar. Removed tire, track bar bracket, and sway bar. Removed mount with grinding. Sublet for welding repair. Installed new track bar bracket. Re installed all removed parts.
- Full look over for damages
- All Weld (phoenix) Inv # 174072
- Removed original front skid plate. Installed client supplied skid plate.
- During inspection radiator was found to be cracked. Sublet for freon discharge (1234YF freon). Drained coolant, removed air box, fan, air tube, and portion of grill. Unable to removed full grill due to interference with cables on winch securing bracket. Removed A/C & power steering cooler from radiator. Removed radiator and thermostat assembly. Installed new thermostat assembly and radiator. Installed new radiator cap. Re installed all removed parts and added coolant to recommended levels. Recharged freon and road tested to operational levels.
- Thermostat housing & thermostat – Remove & Replace
- Discharged freon for repair, recharged A/C after repair. Inv # 90035551
Scott R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2023