CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-29T22:01:56+00:002009 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-29T22:01:56+00:00
- Change engine oil and filter. Lube chassis. Visually inspect steering, suspension, exhaust, brakes and cooling systems. Check all fluid levels and add as necessary. Inspect condition of drive belts and hoses. Check external lighting. Reset maintenance reminder if applicable.
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – R3500 Engine
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Suction out reservoir and install flushing equipment loaded with new fluid. Install suction on each caliper and recover old fluid. Clean area when finished.
- Cleaned off possible leak at oil cooler, recheck next visit
- During inspection found coolant leak at bypass hose for delete. Added an additional clamp and tightened old clamp. Topped off coolant.
Ray P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/28/2022